Wednesday 15 January 2014

What's your story?

Storytelling, it appears is an art and a skill. One which I do not possess-yet, as i am discovering. If you haven't already looked up the Clore Social Leadership Programme- and the 2014 fellows- do.They are amazing people! Today, despite covering press and governance has been a very reflective day. We have explored what we can share and offer each other as a network which has been enjoyable and reaffirming of my position here. I have also explored what I might do with the fellowship and my internal challenges about whether their is a role to play in supporting others to make a change in their communities or whether I should practice what I preach and do it myself. 

As you can tell, I have not found the solution. 

No comments:

Post a Comment